RayCo Armory - Sent wrong gun and wrong box and would not even discuss his errors

1.4

Advertised a 4 inch revolver with an original box. I received a 6 inch revolver with a box for some other gun.

Would not discuss or answer emails.

This was purchased on the net on Gun Broker, so you pretty much have to go on the seller's honesty. I might add the gun was in very nice shape, but not the gun I wanted and not with an original box.

I would caution anyone purchasing on line from this dealer and from other reviews, looks like integrity is a very foreign attribute.If you are purchasing at his business, I would make sure you receive what he is representing and check his final contract before paying for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Taurus International Gun.

Reason of review: I will never have to deal with this person again.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Rayco Armory RIP OFF

If you are buying anything from this place be very aware of all fees. I made the mistake of not paying attention until after leaving and realizing that I was being over charged.

This is a one man show and will do anything to get a few extra bucks out of you. When being confronted, a bunch of fees were slapped on to cover up his over charge. The owner of the place, Garry comes off as a nice guy and even said how he wouldn't be over charging cause he and his family are shooters too.

However, that's exactly what he did to me. Don't let this happen to you.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2012.

Comments

Its called a transfer fee, we all have to pay that fee, It's quite obvious that this person has never purchased a gun online before, Ray is the owner and always has been. I love this place and I will never go anywhere else and I have been a customer for 8 years, he is very personal and always does his best to take care of his customers

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1244010

Gary felt he had to test fire my new 1911. Wont let it happen again, I found a new gun shop.

Port Murray, New Jersey, United States #668848

RayCo Armory is my local store and have been dealing with them for years, the 50$ Fee is prob the transfer fee, Because I pay that every time I transfer a gun with no complaints.....This is the only store I will ever shop at again....PS the customer that left the bad comment obviously doesn't know anything about the business, fees are posted at the register and Garry is not the owner