1.4

Advertised a 4 inch revolver with an original box. I received a 6 inch revolver with a box for some other gun.

Would not discuss or answer emails.

This was purchased on the net on Gun Broker, so you pretty much have to go on the seller's honesty. I might add the gun was in very nice shape, but not the gun I wanted and not with an original box.

I would caution anyone purchasing on line from this dealer and from other reviews, looks like integrity is a very foreign attribute.If you are purchasing at his business, I would make sure you receive what he is representing and check his final contract before paying for it.

This person wrote the review because of "i will never have to deal with this person again" of taurus international gun from RayCo Armory. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants RayCo Armory to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RayCo Armory for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments